Every once in awhile I have a moment of brilliance- this recipe is one of them :) It's super easy, super delicious, and has no added sugar (I'm not going to call it a health food but that has to count for something, right?).
- White wine- Moscato is best
- Fruit- I like peaches and strawberries
1. Cut fruit and place it in blender- frozen is better because you need less ice but not mandatory
2. Add ice to suit your preferences- with frozen fruit I only had 4-5 pieces, with fresh I add a heaping handful
3. Poor wine over fruit- use enough to cover fruit and ice
5. Pour in a glass and enjoy!
See! I told you it was easy! It's so delicious and much better for you than mixes filled with high-fructose corn syrup.
If you like this recipe please feel free to pin it to Pinterest!