Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review: Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Workout DVD with Julie Schoen






Yoga was an essential part of my maternity workout routine. I attribute the fact that I've lost my baby weight already at 12 weeks postpartum to yoga and swimming throughout my pregnancy (I still need to tone everything up!). Besides helping with weight gain, yoga helped to loosed up my sore muscles and joints and unwind at the end of the day. I am a very firm believer in prenatal yoga practice.

Julie Schoen's DVD was very relaxing and perfect for mommies to be. I really liked that it was divided into trimesters since I was definitely NOT able to do the same poses in my third trimester as my first! I found it to be very refreshing and a good mix of easy and difficult poses. I liked that there was a challenge so it felt like a workout and not just light stretching.

You can pick up a copy of Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading information on prenatal yoga class. I will advise all my friend’s to do yoga every day to keep themselves flexible and fit. I frequently watch online yoga class, to learn every new step of yoga. I have also lost weight with yoga and flexibility in body is also improved.

    ReplyDelete